Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2 @ Eager Beavers

Today is Day 2 @ Eager Beavers.. Lucas woke up too early around 5am and refused to go back to sleep after his milk... Mommy Me oredi dun feel good about it... True enough, he fell asleep on the drive to the centre and kicked up a fuss when he was asked to wake up for his check...
He then settled down a little and started playing with the toys in the centre.. Seemed pretty ok.. The teacher brought him out to have his breakfast...
Still not too bad... Trouble came when Mommy Me told him that I have to leave.. He started to cry and cry and refused to let me go.. Mommy Me heart oso not hard enough so hung around... When it came to water play, I told him that I needed to go to work and he cried so badly by the mini pool... Haiz.. Mommy Me got to walk back again...

Then the teacher told me that I have to leave and let them take over, else he will continue to whine and cry.. Bo bian, I had to leave before lunch time and will be back to fetch him later. ;-(

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >