Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

Mommy & Daddy have been married for 8 years...Check out the prezzie from Daddy.. ^^Daddy: I wan to thank you for all the support that you have given me, especially looking after Lucas at night so that I can get more sleep.. Waiting for me and looking after Lucas while I am busy giving talks.. Thanks ^^

We had dinner @ The Tanglin Tree:
Started with a serving of bread which is served toasted & warm ^^...
Next is the soup with appetitizerLucas was starting to get restless. so the waitress brought him a doodle board:
Then our main course were served.. Daddy had tenderloin while Mommy me had lamb rump:


And Lucas self entertained with the doodle board:
After dinner, we took a walk @ Tanglin Mall where Lucas got 2 presents from Daddy & Mommy...











A new toy train and a new doodle board.. ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >