Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Sick Baby

Lucas was playing with the ear themormeter this morning. He was trying to put it to his ear when I walked into the bedroom. (I was busy preparing his congee.)

When I saw that, I thought it was funny. But when I scooped him into my arms, then I had a shock cos he was veli warm!!!

Alamak, he was running a fever.. Diaoz.. from where?? He was perfectly fine the day before and there was no one sick at home...

Placed him at popo's place as I had to rush off to give a talk and then to attend Bb Zach's first month party.. Headache..


Anyway, hello Bb Zach.. Sorry, Lucas cannot come to see you... ;-(

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >