Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Milo McFlurry

The weather is realli killing us. So after sending po po and gong gong home after dinner at our house, we decided to go to a McDonald's Drive Thru'.
Daddy Sky got a chocolate milkshake while Mommy Me got a Milo McFlurry.
Was enjoying my cooling McFlurry under Bb Lucas' eagle eyes.
Bo bian, let him lick my spoon. Den he started to scream cos I continued eating ignoring him.
So I told him no more liao. He still wont give up. Kept looking left and right so I hid the ice cream at the front seat, hoping he will forget about it...
But hor, when we reached home, he stared at Daddy Sky who was holding the ice cream.
Hmm, this bb is realli smart. cant hide stuff from him anymore...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >