Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bite my way through

12June 2009
Again, he bit me in the morning. When I decided to capture a shot of him, this is the face he gave me...
Dunno to be angry or to luff with him.
=================================
11 June 2009
At 4am this morning, Mommy Me felt a bite on my elbow!!!
Then thinking its a dream, I continued with my sleep...
Next I felt my fingers being bitten at!!!
Then I forced my eyes to open and saw Bb Lucas smiling at me...
When I ignored him, he pulled my hair!!!
Wa piangz.. can faint.
Actually he wanted milk milk, but instead of crying, he bit me hoping to wake me up..
Hmm, should I praise him for not crying and creating a din at 4am or should I scold him for biting me?? =.='''

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >