Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

2011 had been an exciting year.. We saw the arrival of Bb Lewis and his addition to our family had made it more complete...Mommy Me took on a bigger job scope and was physically challenged - - aka having to cycle in tandem during the Teambuilding event at Pulau Ubin... (Mind you, I can't cycle lor...) Daddy Sky had an interesting year too by having an involvement in developing a building.. He was always sharing with me on the details of building a retail and warehousing development..

As the year drew to a closure, I would like to ask you to check back on your year..

  1. What went well?
  2. What did not go so well?
  3. What could be done in 2012 to make it a better year so that we do not have regrets?
I am so looking forward to a brand new 2012:
Hopefully, I can lose more weight in 2012... (lol, sounds like the new resolution year after year..)

More importantly, I hope that my bois will be healthier and stronger... And the people around me be happier and everything be smooth smooth for 2012...^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >