Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, August 8, 2011

SingKids

Some days Mommy Me wondered if I am out of my mind... hahaha, seems to be so.. Cos today Lucas' childcare centre is closed on eve of National Day and I brought Lucas to SingKids at Vivo..

And it is really physically challenging for ME!!! In fact, with my cough, I felt I almost dropped dead from following Lucas on the running and climbing...

Check out the photos of the place:
The aspiring captain..
The jumbo slide...
Having tons of fun playing with balloons...

The slide...
My fav part of the place cos I kept sitting on the bear's lap...
Verdict: Nice place but small though.. And Mommy Me is exhausted now but strangely, Lucas is still playing with his toys with NO NAP!!! =.=''

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >