Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What a DAY!!!

Smiley Yes, Lewis' full month party is next Tuesday.. Being 2nd time mommy, this time round, I know what I need to do to settle all the prep work.

Called Mom's kitchen last week and placed my order for the food. Why Mom's kitchen? - - Cos Alicia used it for Bb Caden's full month and I quite like the food. Therefore, I decided to order from them. Somemore the set comes with the traditional red eggs, ang ku kueh and glutinous rice which I thought was pretty cool...

Anyway, I managed to settled the order on Wednesday.. And thought I could relax..

I went to colour my hair yesterday and while my hair stylist was colouring my hair, my phone rang... It's from Mom's kitchen and the horror is they just had their license suspended due to food poisoning and I will NOT have any caterer next Tuesday...

This realli threw me off my feet and I had to scamper to hunt for another caterer... In the end, I ordered from Orange Clove which was part of the Neogroup.

Morale of the story: Dun order from some caterers that you have not tried before for important occasions like this... Sigh...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >