Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Performance

I must say Mommy Me was beaming with pride when I saw my boi performing on stage..
It was the childcare centre's annual graduation ceremony..

When the children were performing on stage, Mommy Me was telling myself how talented every single one of them are.
It was realli not easy for all these children (between 2 - 6 yrs old) to dance and sing and recite for their parents and grand-parents, who I am sure, are beaming with pride looking at their children/grand-children performing...

Of course, the credit goes to all the teachers for putting in the time and efforts in making this happen...




He is so adorable... ^^

The last item for the graduation ceremony was the Grand Finale where all the children will gather on stage to take photos and wave to their parents & grandparents...

Lucas was checking out the situation behind the curtains...
He was sitting down and then he started to get up to walk around...
Then when he spotted Mommy Me, (who have been hiding away from him the whole evening) he started to walk towards me... His teacher actually came out to stop him cos haven taken group photo...
But he struggled to break free and continued to come towards me...
Ya, so in the end, I had to carry him away.. In fact, the whole evening, I was trying to hide from him cos I know he will not cooperate when he sees me..

But towards the end, I could not resist taking his photos just off the stage so I moved a bit too close and so close for him to spot me.. =.='''

See there was no photos taken during the time @ DBS...

When we reached home, he said he wanted to press the honk... ^^



We ended up taking photos at home cos Lucas was clinging to Mommy Me at DBS..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >