Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yo-yo-yo

It is our usual Sunday affair to go for breakfast and then grocery shopping @ Giant...As it was raining and pretty cold this morning, Mommy Me picked out a thicker set of clothes for Lucas..

After I showered him, I tasked Daddy Sky to dry and change him while I washed up.. just when I was done, Daddy took Lucas into my room and said he refused to wear the set of clothes I had picked out for him..

So I took Lucas and went into his room and asked him if he was going to change into the set of clothes.. He said 'Dun wan"... Then I told him 'Fine, will give them away..."

Immediately, ran over and hugged me and asked me to put it on.. After he was done, I told him it looked so hip-hop and he should wear a cap.. And he agreed to put on one... Vainpot... =.='''

Busy choosing the trains that will be going out with him...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >