Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I prefer your food

Lucas was supposed to eat his porridge while Mommy Me was preparing the dinner in the kitchen.. Daddy Sky was having a lot of trouble feeding him...After I was done with our simple dinner, I tried to feed him instead but to no avail.. He kept pointing to my plate... .

Pan-fried Scallops on a bed of Asparagus with sauteed mushrooms & bacons coupled wihh salad tossed with blue cheese & olive oil & balsamic vinaigrette

I know what happen.. Lucas was waiting for my food instead of wanting his own porridge.. So end up, he ate my scallops and mushrooms while I ate his porridge and salad... =.='''

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >