Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, January 29, 2010

My Say + Uh-oh

Lucas is growing day by day.. Now he even wants a say in what shoes Mommy can wear.. When I reach for my black heels, he went "no-no" den took the other pair of red-black heels for me instead.. hahaha, But I told him no, that pair is for weekends. He continued with his 'no-no'

==================================
Lucas makes a lot of small talk daily... This is an extract of this morning's conversation. Mommy Me drove him to Po-po's place. Had to stop the car cos another car was coming out of a parking lot..

Lucas: Ok, bao bao (meaning ok, pls carry me out of my car seat.)
Mommy Me: Not yet, I haven parked.
Lucas: Uh-oh
Mommy Me: (Lol)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >