Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sick.. sick

Ya, it's Mommy Me who is sick...
In fact, veli sick...
First suffered from some illness called 'vertigo' since 30 Nov.....
Real weird illness..
The world starts to spin the moment I laid down..
But will be ok if I sit or stand...
Took me a while to get to the doctor cos I tot it was just hungry or fatigue.. T
hen Doc said it is due to some virus attack which cause the inner balance to be hay-wired..
HAR.. got wat I meant... =.='''
Then when I thought I was about to recover from this weird illness...


I caught Lucas' flu and cough bug from 4 Dec ... Ya... I am really sick... Never been so sick before not even when I was carrying Lucas... ;-(

In fact, I almost forgot that I had drug allergy until I met my family doc last evening.. He even reminded me that he wont give me the antibiotics which I cannot take. So hor, I took a quick peep. The last time I visit him was Feb 2008 when I was running a fever... Haiz... I HATE to be sick!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >