Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Food for Brain

Mommy Me was on leave today to start packing the house in view of the upcoming festive seasons. After Lucas came along, the items in the house started to multiply.. So need some form of packing... Before I could get round to it, Daddy Sky asked me to accompany him to a product launch @ Tanglin Mall.. Ok tagged along since got free breakfast.. ;-p

This was the item to be launched. Taste good too. The bistro actually blend it with fruits to make it into a milkshake.. Ended up, learning a lot more about milk and collagen cos they have invited an expert in food nutrients to speak.. and that was cool.. Good knowledge in the morning..
After the event, asked Daddy Sky to spare me a bit of time to reckee the mall since the last time I came was 'I cant even recall when, maybe when I was in JC bah'..
There were a couple of shops selling kiddy stuff.. And I managed to land my hands on the following few items..

Some simple 2 piece puzzles and stacking blocks for Lucas.. He enjoyed the 2 piece puzzles @ Shicida so Mommy Me had been hunting around for them and managed to find them in Tanglin Mall.. Next is the stacking puzzles that Lucas had some difficulties with at class so good for practice and it comes with 20% off... Good deal... v(^.^)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >