Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, October 9, 2009

Mimicking Skills

Incident 1

Just a couple of nights ago, Mommy Me laid in bed and decided to be notty. I told Lucas my tummy pain pain... And Lucas actually cupped his little hands and rubbed them, then he placed them on my tummy.. I was amazed lor...

He is actually mimicking the action of applying lui oil from his grandparents who do that to him daily after his shower..

Incident 2

We were watching a HK drama where there is a scene where the female lead slapped herself to keep awake. Mommy Me was carrying Lucas and he turned to slap me..

Hey, I was not sleeping lor... Then he slapped himself and rubbed his eyes.. hahaha...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >