Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Busy Busy

Mommy Me has been so so so busy since the beginning of September that I could not find time to update Bb Lucas' blog... Have been working late everyday and weekends all burnt due to roadshows, talks, events... haiz...

But Daddy Sky and Bb Lucas have been both very supportive... Every day when I am home, Daddy Sky will take care of Bb Lucas while I rest... And though Bb Lucas wants to play with me, most nights he will just lie next to me and fall asleep... ^^

I am blessed with 2 darlings...

p/s: of cos not forgetting the ever supportive Gong gong and Po po who have been helping to jaga Bb Lucas when I am home late...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >