Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am ANGRY

Mommy Me is on half day leave daily. At home in the morning and goes to work in the afternoon.
Yesterday, I sneaked off to go to work... Den decided that I should tell Bb Lucas that I am off to work today.. Haiz, he began to kick up a BIG fuss.. Cried till his eyes are red and the tear drops are big big... ;-(

Then when I came home in the evening, he din wan to look at me.. No smiles.. No waving.. Wah, this 9 month old baby knows how to throw BIG tantrums... Brought him to shower and played bubbles den he finally smiled... Hmm, how to teach this boi!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >