Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mommy's birthday

Mommy, ME, birthday is coming real soon.

23 May 09: Had the first celebration with my cousin whose birthday is very near mine...
And my aunt made me a cheese cake with lotsa strawberries...


24 May 09: Then I bought myself a new bag ...So happy now... Will update later the dinner and lastly the actual celebration with Bb Lucas... ^^

================================================

26 May 09: Here is the dinner Daddy Sky brought Mommy ME to... The Prime Society @ Dempsey Hill







Check out their website - - http://www.theprimesociety.com/book/index.html

Nice food, good ambience... But not for kiddos...
================================================

27 May 09: Daddy and Me stole some time to have tea and coffee today... ^^



================================================

Finally, my birthday...



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >