Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~Arigato~

I am thankful.
Thankful for having such wonderful colleagues who took the weekday night off from their families to have dinner with me.. ;-p
Am veli thankful to all who tried to fulfil my wish of having a coffee machine by contributing to my farewell gift... (Though I am only transferring to another dept...)
We had dinner @ Mellben restaurant @ AMK.
Check out the food we had:
Crabs... Close up of the Crab Soup:
More crabs..
Sambal Kangkong

Seafood Tofu

The food was great and the company was great..
And we (CC team) took the opportunity to settle some ops matters...
(Paiseh to the rest who were there...cos as thou having a mini 15 meeting... ^^)
Very thankful to all... v(^o^)
(P/s to Ah Heng: In case you are wondering how I reproduce the photos of the food, I took from the web one la... cos I din manage to take the photos when the food were served and I din want to take a photo of a table with empty plates... hahaha)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >