Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why? Why? Why?

Daddy Sky needs to attend meeting late today so Mommy Astin came home with Bb Lucas alone.
When I am driving, I will sing and talk to Bb Lucas who sits in his car seat..
I told Bb Lucas when we are at our place's carpark that " Mommy is parking..."
Then, to my amazement, I heard Bb Lucas loud and clear.
He said 3 times.. Why? Why? Why?
Hmmm, I wonder WHY too...
I am parking so why he needs to go WHY WHY WHY...
Hahaha, in any case, I explained to him that I needed to park the car first before we can go up home..
He laughed away... so funni meh?? =.='''
Since Daddy Sky is not home, I have to entertain Bb Lucas...
Laid him on my feet and hum to him some classical music based on my best memory... ;-p

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >